1. Written application of request for Change of Surname due to Death of Husband.
2. Print out of the Completed online passport application form (Please check all fields for any errors).
3. Acknowledgement Slip and Passport Payment slip.
4. Two (2) recent passport size photographs.
5. Original and Photocopy of the current e-passport.
6. Certificate of Death of spouse from National Population Commission (NPC) or any competent Authority if the death occurred outside Nigeria.
7. Evidence of Maiden Name.
8. In case of Re-marriage, Certificate/Notification of Marriage with Current Spouse.
9. Affidavit for Change of Name from a Magistrate or High Court deposed to by the Applicant (if the subsequent marriage was done in Nigeria).
10. Copy of Newspaper Publication for Change of Name (21 days after publication) (if the subsequent marriage was done in Nigeria).
11. Statutory evidence of change of name e.g. Deed Poll (if the subsequent marriage was done elsewhere outside Nigeria in lieu of 9 and 10).
12. Proof of address (Such as Utility Bill, etc).
Apply for e-Passport