SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS FOR AUTHENTICATION
Please note the following:
- Fill the Authentication/Legalisation of documents Form (downloadable here), stating your embassy ID
- Attach document(s) you wish to authenticate together with photocopy of the document(s)
- Attach photocopy of proof of address (preferably a recent bill showing your name and address
- Attach photocopy of data page of International passport
- Attach Bank Draft or Postal Order (€25 for each document)
- Submit with a Registered Self Addressed envelope. All documents will be posted back to applicants in the SAE enclosed.
i. If submitting a laminated document and would want a certified copy to submit apart from the letter, then submit a full colour photocopy and additional €10 Bank draft or Postal Order for the certification.
ii. If submitting more than one (1) document, you can use the same form for all. Just list them on the spaces provided and pay the required amount for all.