Applications to the Nigerian Embassy
Applicants applying for a visa should submit their applications 14 days before their travel date. Failure to comply with this extant notice will lead to the rejection of the application.
- All applicants requesting for visa services should send their duly filled application forms and all other necessary documents, as indicated on the Embassy’s website (visa section), to the Embassy through the post and also include:
- A registered, self-addressed envelope with the appropriate stamp,
- The appropriate postal orders.
- Any application received without a self-addressed envelope with the appropriate stamp will not be processed.
- Collection of visa is strictly by post
- Any applicant that comes to the Embassy for the collection of visa will not be attended to. (STRICTLY BY POST)