Emergency Travel Documents are given to facilitate one-way return for Nigerian Nationals stranded here in Ireland or being deported. These documents are retrieved on arrival in Nigeria by the relevant authority.
The forms available on the quick links, and can be downloaded, printed out and returned to the embassy with the following
– Letter by applicant stating why you need the Emergency Travel Document
– Data page of Nigerian Passport or evidence to show that you are Nigerian
– 2 passport photographs
– Fee of €100 in form of postal order payable to the Embassy of Nigeria with the name of the applicant on the reverse side.
– If resident in Ireland, copy of utility bill
– Copy of ticket (Print out, Clear photocopy)
In addition, for children under 17 a consent letter from the father, or if the mother has legal guardianship, a consent letter from the mother as well as their passport photograph to accompany the child’s application.